Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shut Your Capture
05-19-2017, 04:09 PM
Big Grin Shut Your Capture
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

This can be a You-tube clip of a Miss Teen America contestant from South Carolina. She is answering the question, 'Recent polls show that a fifth of Americans can not locate the U.S. On the world map. Why you think this really is'?

Once you see it written out word for word like this, it's much more frightening:

'I personally be...

This is crazy. . . My cousin discovered Powerful Party Trick For Your Crowded Disco by searching books in the library. It is an older story, but quite interesting in terms of when to talk and when not-to talk.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

This can be a YouTube show of the Miss Teen America contestant from Sc. My co-worker found out about the scrambler review by searching the Dallas Gazette. She's addressing the question, 'Recent polls demonstrate a fifth of Americans can't discover the U.S. On the world map. Why do you consider this really is'?

If you see it written out word for word such as this, it's much more frightening:

'I personally believe that U.S. I discovered Strong Party Trick For The Crowded Disco by browsing books in the library. Americans are struggling to do so since, uh, some people around within our land don't have maps. If you are interested in marketing, you will possibly wish to discover about the scrambler review. And I believe that our education, like, such as in the Iraq and South Africa, every where, like such as, and I believe that they need to, our education over in the U.S. Must help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build-up our future for our children.'

I am thinking she may have gotten left out.

Keep this clip in mind with regards to persuasion under the heading of 'when talking a lot of loses the sale.'

Of course, for the most part, we are not persuading thousands or even hundreds of people, and to-be good, we've no idea how difficult it'd be to experience that sort of force. Nevertheless, out of the girls, only 1 show is moving the web. One other forty nine did not blather on insanely.

As persuaders, our purpose isn't in order to fill the air with words. We strive to aim our message directly at what our clients and prospects need.

Obviously, regardless how satisfying this contestant's physical type was, whether or not she was attractive enough to win is not the idea. She came in third and that truly shows this is not an intelligence competition. She is perhaps not hard on the eyes, only hard on the ears.

Ms. Upton's 'solution' to the problem can be quite a lesson for us:

Less is frequently greater. If you've no idea what you're speaking about, best keep your mouth shut..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply